Thursday, January 21, 2010

I love Florida!

Ahhhh....  I love this state!  I love the seasons, or should I say the absence of them?  We have a few trees that turn their leaves some colors, but most of them just turn brown and fall off.  They clog my gutters and my yard and my pool.  Speaking of which... Yesterday, I put on a bathingsuit and vaccumed the pool!  Soaked up some good ole Vit D, and the best kind for you too- the kind your body makes on it's own when you don't wear sunscreen.  It felt so good!  And today....well let's just say you can't really tell I did anything to the pool now 'cause it's been so windy today that the remainder of the leaves on the trees are now in my pool!  *sigh* Oh well, I enjoyed it yesterday.  It's now raining cats and dogs and maybe some frogs too! The Rocket and Sweetie Pie were afraid it was going to flood or worse be struck by the awsome lightning going on outside!  The sun will come out tomorrow...


1 comment:

Ingrid de Villiers said...

I love Florida too Amber! It is not raining here in Naples.......just nice and cool!