Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello!

Well, for some time now I have been following various blogs and just love to see what people come up with when they are cooking or sewing or gardening or traveling.  Now a couple friends have blogs as well and I find myself doing things and thinking "Gee, it would be fun to blog about this..."  So, here I am.   Welcome to my world of craziness, where you will get to laugh, cry(more laughing than crying!), listen, maybe learn, and wonder what the heck I am thinking sometimes!  Feel free to enjoy my mess-ups(just don't laugh too hard), endure my rantings, answer questions(yes, even the retorical ones), peruse pictures, and comment nicely on everything! 

Here's to a new beginning, hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Ingrid de Villiers said...

Welcome to the blogging world my dear friend!! Go girl....and all of the best!!